Friday, 13 April 2007

City views

As it is my off "study" day today, I've decided to go into the city with Mathys to do some studying in the library. As the library only opens 9am, I had some free time to myself. I don't get to come to city very often since we're staying in the northern suburbs. I forgot how beautiful the city is... I thoroughly enjoyed myself taking some shots before I put myself behind the books.


What a beautiful city we live in.





The old contrasted to the new.



The people gets their turn to walk across the streets. All the cars have to stop for 30 seconds. If you do walk while it's the cars turn, you can get fined up to $50.00.






London Court is a famous street in the city, created to resemble London (I guess the old London). Very pretty and good effort in swifting you to a different time and different place.

No comments: