I know this blog has had a few non-active days... there are good reasons for that :-)
For the last two weeks I was at training... Yep, RSM is defnitely looking well after me.
FIRST WEEK @ MERCURE
I had a week of orientation/grad week, were we had more fun than learning. The sessions were relevant and active. We were 68 grads joining RSM from all over Australia. It was a good and exhausting week. The nights were filled with dinners & cocktails etc. They kept us busy.
We had various sessions, one of them was a team session were we had to take photo shots in the city for points, some of them was on a fire truck, in a porsche(yep we got that one... and extra point for every member in the porsche... yep, we were 10 people in Mathys' Porsche), in a police car (couldn't work around that one), top level of Bankwest Tower (got kicked out by security), in cinema's etc.Unfortanetly I haven't had my camera with me and we are still trying to locate the photos.
SECOND WEEK @ TRADEWINDS
My second week was training with Level 2 tax employees. We had serious technical training and a bit of fun at Tradewinds, Fremantle.

I'm really honoured to learn so much stuff and really enjoyed the two weeks.Now back to work.
Will see if I can locate more photos :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment