Today is my mom's birthday so these photos are taken specially for you mom... Love you lots and happy birthday.
You probably asked what have you been up to for the last month or so... In short I've sit my first CA exam and NO I still don't have any results, yet. It's due to be released 27 June and I will make a posting if I passed, if you don't hear of me... don't ask :-)
I've already enrolled and started on my second unit for CA :-( They don't allow too much of a break.
Mathys is also busy studying for his exam due the end of June including assignments to be handed in on the same day.
Other than that our work make sure we stay out of trouble.
I have also played a bit with my camera the last couple of weekends... check out my photo blog (link on the right-hand-side)
That's all for now folks. We will try not to keep you waiting for our next posting.
Lots of love, us.
No comments:
Post a Comment